Whether you’re seriously overweight or just need a general push toward a more active way of living, tracking how much you really move through the day is a great first step toward reaching your fitness goals and improving your entire well being.
The American Heart Association (AHA) identifies walking as one of the most effective ways to improve heart health, pointing out that thirty minutes a day is all you need to nab benefits. This simple, cost-effective and highly-accessible form of exercise can cut your risk of diabetes, high cholesterol and high blood pressure—problems connected to heart attack and stroke—as much as running. With the HeartQ ARC activity tracker, it’s easier than ever to make sure you’re moving, aware and thriving.
The Features You Need (and None You Don’t!)
- Pedometer step counter
- Full-function watch
- Calories burned
- Sleep monitoring
- Distance walked in miles or kilometers
- Time spent walking/moving
- Percentage of step goal achieved
- Exercise reminder vibration alarms
- Simple, one-button navigation
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Bright, easy-to-read LED display
- 15-day memory
- Li-on rechargeable battery
- Battery life/charging display
- Flexible, comfortable, fully adjustable strap
- Flip display orientation option for left or right wrist
- 3D sensor
- Water resistant
- Lightweight, slim-fit design
- Compatible with the HeartQ ARC activity app
The HeartQ ARC activity tracker pushes you to take more steps toward the healthy, happy life you deserve.