Every Step Counts!
Unlike some forms of exercise, walking is completely free and is something you can do anywhere. It’s easy to stick to over many days, weeks or months and you can break it up into small segments of time throughout your day. If you haven’t exercised in a while, are overweight or are recovering from an injury, walking is a generally safe way to build up your strength and endurance. The calories you burn with this gentle, basic form of movement add up!
HeartQ ARC—Dependable Anywhere, Anytime
- The activity app offers an Android-compatible, one-stop dashboard for your HeartQ ARC. Enter your personal data (age, weight, etc.), review your sleep results and more!
- Who cares about the weather? HeartQ ARC’s water-resistant design lets you keep moving, no excuses, rain or shine.
- Need to stay on schedule? Ditch your traditional watch and let this dependable fitness heart rate monitor give you the time instead. No need to wear two devices!
- If you’re looking to lose weight, use the calories burned mode to tweak your diet plan.
- Don’t ever “forget” to exercise again. Set vibration reminder alarms to keep yourself accountable!
- Set your step/distance goal based on your unique preferences and needs. The HeartQ ARC lets you create a plan for YOU.
Find it at AMAZON.